Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ballet and Tae Kwan Do

Last week we started up Ballet classes for Hannah. I love watching Hannah dance. She has danced since she was a little bitty thing! God has really gifted her...she amazes me when I turn on worship music and she begins to make it up as she goes. She loves Jesus and it shows! It is cool to see her use her gift for Him. This is her sixth year to take from the most amazing teacher ever. Ms. Tena is a beautiful dancer and person....and she loves Jesus too!! Here is a shot of Hannah and her friends on the first day:




Joseph started Tae Kwan Do for the first time. He liked the first class but then on the second day he did not want to go back because he said, " I don't want to yell." He looked so sad...I almost gave in. Then Dad called. He explained how men need to press through things even if they don't like it or don't want to do it. I told Joseph we paid for a month and it wasn't an option to quit. He ended up having so much fun during class and he did great. I am so thankful God gave a mommy and a daddy!

Master Phrumjumtun (I love saying his name :) ) at one point asked Joseph why he smiled so much. He got embarrassed and looked up shyly. Master P then instructed Joseph to say, "Because I am happy sir!" This is so great for him and he is doing really well. He is picking up things quickly and even earned his first stripe yesterday.


I am again thankful for a quality, Christian intructor. He is a sixth degree black belt, very disciplined but loving and fun too! We are blessed to live here in the Bible belt!!

Wow...my kids are growing up fast! I can't believe these are my first two little muffins!! It seems like yesterday that they were just barely toddling around! I loved that stage...but I love this stage as well. Watching God's gifts unfold in them is really amazing. I look forward to walking with them as they discover what all He has for them. Like I tell them, "God has big plans for your life!" I cant wait to see what they are!

2 comments:

Beth said...

They look so cute in their little outfits! You are blessed to find such great programs.

I can't believe how big they are either! : )

js said...

They look so cute. I love how happy Joseph is. He makes me smile.