Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sarah Katherine


Happy Birthday Sarah! You are such a precious little girl to your daddy and me. I praise God for creating you on this day 6 years ago. I know He has such big plans for you! I can only imagine what He will have you do with the huge amount of wisdom He has given you. One of my most recent favorite memories is when I came into your room one night to tuck you in and I found you reading your Bible ( you do this a lot all on your own). You said, "Mom, this is sooo good!" You then proceeded to read all of Psalm 1 to me. As I turned off the lights and laid down with your sister you said, "Mom, I feel like the Word is in my throat." You have a deep well within you my girl!

Here is the letter I sent with you to school on your special day! I hope you know how crazy we all are about you!

Happy Birthday Sarah!!

I am so thankful to God for creating you! He made you so perfectly for our family. I love how He made your heart desire and love His Word. I love how he gave you big, beautiful brown eyes and brown hair. I love you nose and your fun laugh. I love that your mind is full of so much wisdom for a little girl. I love that you are brave and sweet all at the same time. I love to hear your voice when you are singing praises to Jesus…nice and loud! J I love that God made you a graceful dancer and a fast runner. I love that you are such a great sister to your brothers and sisters. I love you…just for being you!



7 comments:

Michawn said...

she's so beautiful, inside and out. can't wait to see what God does with her, that little wise one.

The Durham's said...

This is absolutely beautiful.....and so is your family....inside and out!! Bless you guys:)

Jenifer Davidson said...

Happy Birthday you smart cookie you!!!

The Brodines said...

How precious!!!! Love how she loves His Word and delights in it. I can't wait to hear what the Lord has in stored for her as she continues to love, seek and serve Him with all her heart. She is a jewel!

And you, mama, must be doing something right too! Blessings to you all!

Stephanie said...

So sweet. What a beautiful memory for your heart. Happy Birthday!

Inksstillwet said...

Hi Nicole, I wanted to see if you would email me because I wanted to ask you about the Siesta Scripture Memory in Jan. I couldn't find your email here. Thanks! Amy

minda312 said...

I just read through your ENTIRE blog. :-) Your family is amazing. But you know that. :-)

I'll be following now!!