Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree

Last night as Hannah prepared for her first day of school, John was helping her with a History vocabulary assignment. They were discussing all the different disciplines relating to History including Archaeology and Anthropology with 20 other similar words. Most of these words she was not very familiar with but she lit up when we got to Anthropology because she knew that word.

Hannah: "Well I KNOW that is a clothing store. That must have something to do with studying people's clothing?"
To which Daddy responded, "You really are Nicole's daughter."
That's my girl! :)

5 comments:

Anna Elise Mic said...

LOVE IT!!! That's hilarious :-) You're training her very well.

The Skaggs said...

A girl after my own heart! That is too cute!

Jenifer Davidson said...

That is so funny! I can picture John saying it too! Way to go Hannah. I am certain she learned from the best ; ).

Adana Wilson said...

That is HYSTERICAL!! Thank goodness Anne Klein is not a historical figure either!

The Durham's said...

Nicole, this is a riot!! I love your sweet family:)