Sunday, October 21, 2007

Perks of Being a Mommy

This morning as I groggily wiped a little hiney, I remembered why I love being a mom. :) Rebekah (2.5) was leaning over, with here chubby little arms wrapped around my legs and said,

" I like you mom. I love you too."

I told her that I loved her too. My heart felt warm. It is times like this and the little whispers, the thank you's, the tight hugs that make this VERY demanding job so worth it. Jesus, thank your for my children and for showing me your love through them.

4 comments:

Katherine@Raising Five said...

Hi Nicole,

It was so good to get caught up with you. Wow, sounds like you needed this little perk! God is good, isn't He?

Can you email me (you should be able to reply to this comment)? I was just thinking of some things after your comment on my blog. Plus it would be nice to "talk!"

Love and hugs,
Katherine

Beth said...

So many little moments that make it all worth it!

She is such a little cutie pie! : )

kari and kijsa said...

They always seem to know how to get right straight into your heart, don't they!!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

kari and kijsa said...

Life wonderfulness is found in those little moments. You are truly blessed!

smiles, kari and kijsa