Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Beginning


So...after watching many of my friends enter the blogging world and being a blog stalker for well over a year now, I am giving in! My current vision for this page is to keep friends and fam updated on the FUN "happenings" around the house, a place to post pictures (because I am a nut about taking LOTS) and to share the ups and downs of my journey with God and my family. Some days seem so crazy with the demands of raising five kids and home educating them as well. Other days... I cherish each moment as I watch them grow..learning about our Savior and discovering the simple joys in life. I know I was created for this- to be a wife and a mom. So I rest in that. Life is good.....

9 comments:

Michawn said...

About dang time is all I have to say. :) So glad you joined us. I will tune in every day! Can't wait to hear all the stories, see all the pictures, and just keep updated with where you are and what you are doing. Love you so much woman!!

Toni said...

Eddie, I love your blog and look forward to future postings from you. Please give my love to everyone. Eddy

Jenifer said...

I dont have time to blog but thats ok because everything I would blog is EXACTLY what you just said, minus 1 kid....bummer. So next time I feel the need to blog but remember I dont have time to blog...I will just read yours and feel like I am writing the words. Glad we are on this journey together.

Jenifer

Anonymous said...

wahoo!!!! NICOLE is in the land of freedom and no more stalking! :) Ha ha :) glad you're hear woman! :)

The Brodines said...

I am so glad you started your blog!!! About time :) I look forward to reading about your family! I love you guys so very much!

Beth said...

How great this?!!

So glad you've joined the blogasphere. I'll be tuning in regularly to catch up on the latest where Life Is Good. : )

js said...

Hi beautiful freind! Love and miss you.

Chrystal said...

Hey Nicole! So glad to hear that you are blogging. I didn't know how much blogging would become a part of my life until I realized that it is like a journal of my mommy days.

I plan to print them out and bind them together each year. I keep a private journal for more personal things but this is the easiest and the fastest way for me to share with family and keep a record for myself of how we spend our time :)

The Brodines said...

hey there, thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. Who wrote that song and where can I listen to it?

Love ya!